Thread: Any hosting solution that is easy to use?

Any hosting solution that is easy to use?

My website needs a hosting solution, and I want to know which hosting server is best and easy to use. I need to open a static site (Php, Html, Css, Js, etc... ) or dynamic site (Wordpress, Prestashop, ecc...) with .com extension that allows me to create an email with an extension coinciding with the domain name and a mailbox. Which services do you recommend? Any info on Rockhoster.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews please?
    I am looking for an economical service.
    Suggest me your experince.

Well, Rockhoster.com offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.
    The support is always very friendly and helpful. The evening and weekend support a few months ago have given me a lot of confidence in their customer-focused approach.

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Hostnamaste.com servers, features & technical support!
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. They lack in some default features comes with reseller hosting generally, but innovative other features such as global hosted servers is always Plus Plus.