Thread: Looking for EU VPS

Looking for EU VPS

Can you help me with finding perfect EU VPS?
    I`m looking for vps: 2 cores, 4 GB RAM, 10-50 GB SSD, 1 gbps netowrk port, best if unlimited bandwidth.
    Price: about 25$ per month. I want to host a website which will allow to view movies and tv shows online. I will upload video file at server.
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com vps solutions? Any reviews please?
    Anyone know such provider?

Registered
    VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and surfhosting.co are the best to sign up with.
    Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

Why not give GTHost.com Madrid VPS a try?
    These guys launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations!
    Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
    1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
    2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
    These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!

Registered
    Accounts from legionbox.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    I was impressed with their hosting! I was surprised by the speed of server preparation - it was ready in just 10-15 minutes after payment. The connection is stable, everything functions perfectly.

Give Hostnamaste.com openvz vps a try. It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel.

Don't look any further just go for Regvps.com Los Angeles vps and you'll be happy. With hardware virtualization, this server will be strictly isolated from other similar servers, provided with absolute information security, while still using the same set of hardware by different kernels, such as video cards, network cards, a variety of disks, and others.