Thread: Server to sign up with ...

Registered

Server to sign up with ...

Servers from hostsailor.com and surfhosting.co are attractive for me and I wonder which one is better to sign up with and why?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    You can rely on GTHost.com dedicated server hosting - This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
    Try this package: E5-2650v2, 64GB, 2x480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered starting at $79.

Registered
    Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
    *Excellent Support.
    Offer loyalty discounts.
    Good Prices.
    Helpful.
    Easy to Use.
    They show that they care about your business.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
    You can get affordable servers from Datapacket.net and Webhost.pro - The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

I'd like to say that GTHost.com server hosting is the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.
    They work to ensure the customers are completely satisfied with their servers and this is why they offer short contracts. Short term contracts allow you greater flexibility, service and peace of mind.

I am constantly impressed with the support offered by CentoServer.com staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved. The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help. Like this Europe dedicated hosting solution: DELL PowerEdge R630 - 2 x 14 Core Xeon E5-2680v4, RAM 64 GB DDR3, 1.92 TB (2x960 GB SSD) - $187.20/monthly.