Thread: Server which is right for hosting a blog ...

Registered

Server which is right for hosting a blog ...

Comparing servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com, which one is better to stick to and why?

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
    On the strength of the mentioned above, these truly appreciable web hosts: DigitalServer and Kvchosting will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

Registered
    Have a look at servers from stable and reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co.
    I am very pleased with the stability of the stack, the technical support I have received, the responsiveness of that support (and the multiple options to get support) and the value received for what I have paid.

To compete in the market, most web hosting providers are already offering affordable website hosting plans. One can right away find quality affordable website hosting plans or packages on the internet in just a matter of few minutes.
    Pretty good servers you can get from Datapacket.net experts. The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. They have a custom built Data Center and can accommodate for any specification of server.

Why not give GTHost.com Denver servers a try?
    Like this package: E3-1260Lv5, 16GB DDR4, 2x480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered - Price $64.
    FREE setup of dedicated instant servers ensures you can have your site up and running quickly without adjustments to your budget.

I currently use Centoserver.com EU server hosting to host two sites. The web hosting aspect is easy to use with standard ftp or secure-ftp access.
    They are very good value for money, in my view. Try this package: DELL PowerEdge R320 - 1x8 Core Xeon E5-2450v2, RAM 32 GB DDR4, 1.92 TB (2x960 GB SSD) - $83.85/monthly.

I'm in the process of moving my other sites to Digitalserver.com.mx and thinking to switch from shared to VPS account. They also offer nice servidores dedicados.
    My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the hosting provider to go with.