Thread: Looking for 5TB storage server

Looking for 5TB storage server

Hello,
    I’m looking for a storage server in Mexico, can anyone recommend provider with this kind of server?
    Ideal price is less than $100 per server, I’m willing to pre pay for over half year.
    What are your views on Digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados en Mexico? Can I trust them?
    Thanks!

Registered
    Have a look at servers from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and surfhosting.co.
    Their services are reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.
    As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority.

Would highly recommend GTHost.com instant servers to any potential customers. Always reliable service and personal support.
    Happy using this server: 1xE5-2695v4, 64GB, 2x960GB SSD, 500M Unmetered starting at $129. Recommended.

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host - it is Webhost.pro - love their dedicated servers! Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My server is very quick.

Registered
    Attractive deals are available from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
    I highly recommend people to hire them for hosting services.
    Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.

Like this one: Servidor Dedicado DSM-2: Processor - Intel W3520 4 Cores/8 Threads 2,66+ GHz, RAM - 32GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 2TB, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija, Rent monthly - $158.02/mo.
    Give digitalserver.com.mx a try. They use enterprise-grade equipment and hardware with high-performance SATA III drives and SSDs. Anti malware, anti virus and CDN scanning.

Quite happy with NetShop isp dedicated servers. Also get full admin/root access with every dedicated hosting package and 24/7 on-site technical support.
    These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations. Anyone needing a reliable host should check them out.