Thread: Providing VPS from dedicated servers?

Providing VPS from dedicated servers?

Hey,
    As the title suggests I am looking to provide VPS for my customers.
    I wanted to ask a few questions.
    1. I have read a lot of articles and everyone seems to give a different opinion, can I virtualize the threads of a CPU or is it just the cores?
    2. What is the best dedicated servers specs (CPU, RAM etc) to be able to cost efficiently provide around 20-30 VPS for 4x8 VPS and 6x12 VPS? I do not need anything crazy as users will be running non-critical programs.

I do not want customers to use other providers as I will need the vps in the same server rack as my main servers.
    I will be purchasing these dedicated servers and then splitting into VPS using KVM, Porxmox etc.

Any tips in managing or what is the best way to go about this would be great.
    What are your views on Regvps.com server hosting solutions? Is it reliable host? Any alternatives?

Registered
    Attractive server hosting solutions can be got from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

I have used many webhosting providers but I feel Regvps.com to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used.
    Server i7-6700 - $94/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 64GB, SSD 2 x 512GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.

A dedicated server is necessary for those who have a site whose traffic increases significantly during holidays and weekends (this also applies to “seasonal” sites).
    It has been more than a year since I have been with Regvps.com and I can most definitely say that they are the most professional, understanding and hard-working host I've ever come across.
    The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best. Datacenters: Germany, Nuremberg, USA, Los Angeles, Switzerland, Zurich.

I will keep this short and sweet. Regvps.com has been great to me and my business online. So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

Registered
    Package plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are full-featured and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Transferred all my sites to Regvps.com server package and no regrets! The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Happy using this package: Server E5-2670 - $79/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2670, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Switzerland, Zurich.