Thread: surfhosting.co vs allwebhost.com

Registered

surfhosting.co vs allwebhost.com

Which server should I have a deal with - surfhosting.co or allwebhost.com?
    Any ideas?

I strongly believe that Allwebhost.com is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time. Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.

I can tell you that Allwebhost.com does everything 20 times better than my previous web host. Love their forex servers. Security is optimized for Linux PHP and Microsoft .Net applications.
    They are committed to offering excellent quality Service. The staff has over 30 years of experience in the IT field.

I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Regvps.com USA dedicated servers. These servers are hosted on BSD platforms recognized as the most reliable among global counterparts.
    It's good cheap hosting. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Registered
    Plans from swisslayer.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile and support is second to none.
    Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.
    Faultless in every aspect!

Specialization means the provider knows what they're doing, since they only offer a limited range of products; or it can mean that the provider's business plan is focused on only that range.
    You can rely on Webhost.pro dedicated servers. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.