Thread: surfhosting.co vs swisslayer.com

Registered

surfhosting.co vs swisslayer.com

Which VPS is better to sign up with - surfhosting.co or swisslayer.com?

Several friends have moved their business sites to HostingWalay.pk Business VPS and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well.
    I needed to contact their support and they quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again. Good web host with reliable support!

Registered
    VPS accounts which allwebhost.com and legionbox.com provide are worth your attentio as servers are rock-solid and uptime is high.
    They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

Very happy with Swisslayer.com dedicated servers so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding.
    Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.

My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. I’ve been with HostNamaste openvz vps for just over a month, and (so far) I have been positively surprised.
    Locations: USA, France, Canada, India, Russia. Try this package: OpenVZ-1024at $4.99/Mo - 1xCPUs, RAM 1024MB, 30GB Storage, 2TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.

Never had a problem with Neironvps.com NVMe VPS service. I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low.
    Try this one: NVMeVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.