Thread: Stable server provider ... which one is better to have a deal with ...

Registered

Stable server provider ... which one is better to have a deal with ...

Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and swisslayer.com, which way is better to follow and why?
    I plan to host a forum ...

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.
    Speed is very fast, I like Datapacket.net server host and can highly recommend to other webmasters. My site has never encountered slow-down nor has it ever been offline without explanation...

I am very satisfied with GTHost.com server hosting service and will recommend it to anyone. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
    I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.

I know Regvps.com has been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
    In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend their dedicated servers to everyone.

Registered
    Accounts from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
    They have impressed me with its technical support within affordable hosting solutions. Their prompt customer support is the ultimate satisfaction whenever I face any difficulties.

If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH Swisslayer.com - it is one of the best hostings I've had the chance to test. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.

Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at DigitalServer.com.mx Mexico dedicated hosting packages.
    The best support team. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. They offer easy to use features.