Thread: kvchosting.net vs swisslayer.com

Registered

kvchosting.net vs swisslayer.com

Which VPS account should I sign up with - kvchosting.net or swisslayer.com?
    I plan to host a blog.

Registered
    VPS accounts from owned-networks.net can be quite right for you.
    100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...

I'd pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down. With Kvchosting.net ssd vps, I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
    The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.

If you ask me, I like this SSD P1 VPS - RAM 10 GB, Disk 120 GB, 4 Core CPU, 8 TB bandwidth, Pricing $54.99 per month. Kvchosting.net can be trusted.
    Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Registered
    Have a look at plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com as they are full-featured with high uptime and affordable prices.
    They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

I know just enough to be dangerous, and Kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting has been great in both helping me do more and be safe at the same time.
    If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than this decent web host.

I moved my entire site myself, including databases, so I also can't comment on Kvchosting.net site transferring service. Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
    It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.