Thread: EU server provider ...

Registered

EU server provider ...

Should I use a server from planethoster.com or hostround.com in Europe?

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

Take a look at Zak Servers bitcoin server hosting. It offers nice DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers or any other of the supported locations.

Registered
    Use servers from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
    Super easy to manage and always available. I have been a customer of them now and am very happy. They regularly reprice my plan and upgrade my features to be current with their promotions. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!!

You can trust Regvps.com Switzerland dedicated hosting. They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.

Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    For me, GTHost.com London servers work great. The customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

I highly recommend CentoServer.com dedicated servers Europe. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. Reliability has exceeded my expectations.
    Explore the top-tier performance of the premium Dell PowerEdge and HPE ProLiant Servers located in their Data Center, designed to meet even the most demanding business needs.