Thread: Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Hi Guys,
    Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
    What are your views on Swisslayer.com web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Registered
    Have a look at plans which hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com provide as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a quality way.
    Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

I'm impressed with NetShop Isp hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
    The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.