Thread: VPS account to sign up with ...

Registered

VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

I signed up with Neironvps.com virtual private servers 2 years ago and everything went very smooth. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
    Such a wonderful web hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.

Registered
    VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

I came to Rockhoster.com feature-packed Windows VPS six months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services. Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth..

As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

I've been with NetShop-isp.com.cy for over a year now and I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.
    Given their recent upgrades and expanded offerings I see no reason I would ever go anywhere else! My UK VPS is very quick. I highly recommend these guys!

I have two separate sites that I host with GTHost.com vps hosting. If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.
    I got set up in 5 minutes, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible.