Thread: Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?

Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?

Greetings to all,
    Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy vps solutions? What host would you rather choose from these two? Why?

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

So good. I'm happy running my sites with NetShop Isp. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick. Control panel is amazing. The value for the money can't be beaten.

Having limited experience with web sites I have learnt so much with NetShop-isp.com.cy host. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

You can trust NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique. They also offer very useful free tools.

Registered
    Well accounts from allwebhost.com and hostround.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

I used to have a website with other host but then quit after I started with this web host. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond.
    If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is NetShop Isp Cyprus web hosting.