PDA

View Full Version : Banner Designers?

Dan Grossman
03-04-2006, 07:18 PM
I'm looking to have a set of banners designed for a site as I'll be opening an affiliate program for it through Shareasale in the near future. Where do people go for this now, and if you've used a certain site recently, could you possibly show what they made for you?

It's been a few years since last time I had a set of banners made, I had ordered some individual ones from BannersMall.com and a set from 20dollarbanners.com. BannersMall looks like it's still around, although with a bunch of negative threads around. 20dollarbanners.com looks alive too but they're not taking new orders for a while.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Varelse
03-04-2006, 07:24 PM
I liked the work of BoxedPixels (http://www.boxedpixels.com/Portfolio/Banner%20Portfolio/), however they're not too bandwidth friendly (usually over 30kb for 468x60 banner).
I hadn't worked with them, I just saw a few nice banners and investigated further to find out who had designed them.

KLB
03-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Why not run a logo design contest?

Dan Grossman
03-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Why not run a logo design contest?

Too much hassle. Way too much hassle. Especially since I need multiple banners in multiple sizes.

I tried a banner design contest on SP a few years ago, it was not what I hoped for, neither of the banners I paid for as 'winners' were ever used in real advertising.

MaxS
03-04-2006, 09:03 PM
In my opinion, 4Design (http://www.4design.tv/) does the best banner work. It's much more creative than BannerMall, 20DollarBanners, etc.

Edit: Just noticed you saw my post on SP (same question).

ankita
02-16-2009, 04:23 AM
i can design banners for u !! I am a graphic designer !!! & done so many flash banners for sites.

ankita
03-18-2009, 11:25 PM
I'm looking to have a set of banners designed for a site as I'll be opening an affiliate program for it through Shareasale in the near future. Where do people go for this now, and if you've used a certain site recently, could you possibly show what they made for you?

It's been a few years since last time I had a set of banners made, I had ordered some individual ones from BannersMall.com and a set from 20dollarbanners.com. BannersMall looks like it's still around, although with a bunch of negative threads around. 20dollarbanners.com looks alive too but they're not taking new orders for a while.

Thanks for any recommendations.

HI,
I can design banner for you at very affordable cost. If interested then please contact me : ankitasonone@gmail.com

agua
03-19-2009, 04:06 PM
HI,
I can design banner for you at very affordable cost. If interested then please contact me : ankitasonone@gmail.com

You might be too late as Dan was looking for these around 2 years ago :)