PDA

View Full Version : adsense acct cancelled

cyclops
02-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Google adsense account was cancelled due to invalid clicks. I'm a newbie at this stuff and got a little too excited clicking on them in the beginning. Just wondering if anyone knows if you can reapply or do they blacklist your site?
Thanks

Cutter
02-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Well, at least your honest about why you got kicked off. Here is a suggestion: don't click any of the ads, ever. I've accidently clicked my own two or three times in two years, and I send thousands of clicks a day through Google.

You probably aren't going to be able to get back in unless you want to sign up with your Grandma's name (and pay her taxes for her.) Your other choice now is try getting into Yahoo's network. Don't click on the ads, because if you get kicked you can pretty much kiss you website publishing career goodbye.

michael_gersitz
02-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Thoasands. I can only manage about 100 per day. What is your highest ever?

Cutter
02-21-2006, 01:27 AM
Around 3,000. Nothing too crazy.Don't worry, these aren't $10 clicks either ;)

The real secret to this is to take your job seriously and don't make excuses why not to do this. I started Adsense in May of 2004, I didn't start regularly hitting even 100 clicks a day until January of 2005. I worked my *** off all summer and a full semester of college while making just about nothing.. but I knew the potential out there and I kept working, and I'm still going at it day after day 7 days a week.

First mistake in not taking it seriously is clicking your own ads. cyclops is pretty much out of the game now. The $10 or $20 a day from clicking your own ads is peanuts compared to the potential he's forfeited.

patrickl
02-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know anything about this http://www.adsensepages.com/ ?

Thanks,

Patrick

Cutter
02-21-2006, 02:42 PM
its all duplicate content, good luck getting traffic

Blue Cat Buxton
02-21-2006, 02:49 PM
wow, "huge adsense empire", almost sounds too good to be true

James
02-22-2006, 02:32 AM
Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Michael, but know exactly what Andrew's talking about: you need to put in what you expect to get out of it.

r2d2
02-22-2006, 12:33 PM
Well, I still havent broken 50/day :) Yep, just like everything else, its no easy way to free flowing cash - you have to put the work in.

Masetek
02-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Rent bills are a good way to get motivated and work hard!

I used to piss about alot when I first started getting into this but now Im putting in 6-7 long days per week. I've got 5 sites just sitting there waiting to be developed. The harder I work the faster my clicks/month rises. I'm doing about 250/day now from 1/2 that last month. And hopefully I can double that again this month.