PDA

View Full Version : Magento commerce or Opencart hosts. what are they?

MorStone
09-28-2023, 01:12 AM
I need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce and Opencart web hosting services.
The one I know is kvchosting.net provider, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

Jodi
10-03-2023, 01:30 AM
Since kvchosting.net has good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable. Recommend their services!

Frost$
10-09-2023, 03:17 AM
I've really enjoyed having my site hosted by kvchosting.net cPanel web host (https://www.kvchosting.net/), as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises.
I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. I'd STRONGLY recommend them to anyone that is setting up a website.

HDLock
10-13-2023, 06:15 AM
Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to kvchosting.net ecommerce hosting. I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.