PDA

View Full Version : Video Editing Software?

AmeliaBailey
09-08-2023, 04:23 AM
I’ve recorded some of my own and friends tennis play. However, I’d like to try and edit some things to basically just cut out dead time. Maybe slow down some replays with slomo.

I downloaded Sony Vegas free trial, but oh my goodness you need an advanced degree to figure that thing out.

Does anyone know a decent, basic software program without ads I can buy for $50 or less? Preferably no monthly subscription style one.

BrandoWilson
09-08-2023, 04:32 AM
Windows Movie Maker is really one of the simplest and best ones

IsacCornish
09-08-2023, 04:33 AM
Video editing can sometimes feel like a complex puzzle, especially with software like Sony Vegas. If you're looking for a more straightforward and budget-friendly solution, I recommend Movavi (https://www.movavi.com/) Video Editor.

It is known for its user-friendly interface, making it ideal for beginners and those who want to perform basic edits without a steep learning curve. You can easily cut out the dead time in your tennis footage and create those cool slow-motion replays you mentioned.

It's a user-friendly, budget-friendly, and ad-free solution that can help you achieve the editing results you're aiming for. Give it a try and enjoy editing your tennis footage hassle-free!