PDA

View Full Version : looking for classic opiniated games from jailbreak!

Victordark
02-27-2023, 04:41 AM
Hey guys,

i was a very active player back in c:ss around 2010. Recently I talked to a friend of mine who played jailbreak with me,
and he mentioned the minigames like birthday or emo , and I'm wondering which opinionated minigames I am missing/ not remembering!

It would be nice if someone could bring up a game with a short explanation, since I wasn't able to find a list of opinionated minigames!

IsacCornish
02-27-2023, 08:21 AM
I remember playing classic minigames like Simon Says, Duck Hunt, and Last Request. Simon Says is self-explanatory, but in Duck Hunt, a CT would be the duck, and Ts would try to hunt him down. Last Request was always a favorite of mine. The previous T alive would be given a request by a CT, like singing a song or dancing, and if they didn't complete it in time, they'd be killed. Good times, good times. As for cash games, have you checked out "Coin Master" or "Solitaire Cube"? They're both legit and can earn you some cash. Check out the link for more recommendations: https://joywallet.com/article/legit-cash-games/. Good luck!