PDA

View Full Version : segregation of iot devices on network

Adlorar
08-24-2022, 01:40 PM
Been researching a way to segregate iot devices onto my guest network without having to reenter all passwords onto devices. I have looked all over the net for an easy way to do this but can find anything.

I have the rt2600ac with several rt2200ac mesh routers. The rt2600 is my gateway. I don't really have the ability to hardwire throughout the home and make a seperate LAN network.

Thank you for any suggestions

Kleeeniks
09-01-2022, 12:02 PM
I'm in the same situation. Indeed it's not easy at all.

AmeliaBailey
09-01-2022, 12:03 PM
There are several ways to segregate your IoT devices onto a guest network without re-enter passwords. One way is to use a separate WiFi network for your guests. You can either set up a second router or use a WiFi extender to create a second network. Another way is to use a guest access feature on your router. It will allow you to create a separate password for your guest network. You can also use a VPN service to create a separate network for your guests. If you encounter some difficulties, you can always reach out for help at guys from https://www.clearscale.com/services/cloud-iot . They have some wit experts, and I'm sure they'll give you a helping hand. Cheers!