PDA

View Full Version : AR pistol season AKA late muzzy

Victordark
05-16-2022, 01:56 AM
The new orange army . 20 days of 350 legend AR pistols the snows deep and they are grouped up big time . Anyone got a group going ? I know a few locals who love it . Even the non res guys are doing it now . Coincidently lines up with coyote hound truck radio hunting season . How’s this keep
Slipping through the cracks ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrandoWilson
05-16-2022, 09:29 AM
Unfortunately, this territory now needs a pass for duck hunting and shooting there has become paid.

ZoeTirs
05-16-2022, 09:47 AM
Hello isu22andy, unfortunately I haven't had time to buy any of the guns from this series yet, as I currently live from paycheck to paycheck and sometimes I don't even have enough money for food. However, I should soon be promoted to top (https://bulkmunitions.com/whats-the-best-9mm-pistol-in-2020-a-breakdown-of-our-top-12/) manager and I can't wait for this moment, because my salary will be higher and I will be able to afford to buy a pistol from the AR series. I am a very impatient person and I even had thoughts of selling my old one along with the holster and quickly buy a new pistol, thank God my friends dissuaded me from this spontaneous idea and I even managed to save some money to buy a new pistol later. Tell me guys, who has this pistol? I want to hear reviews about him!