PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive server to have a deal with ...

TonyJack
04-04-2022, 12:05 PM
Servers from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to go and why?

Frost$
04-07-2022, 01:44 AM
I'm impressed with kvchosting.net hosting provider. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

yurgen
04-08-2022, 11:26 AM
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Good price, good hardware used, up to date operating system and ready-to help-support - make your VPS services really powerful. Taking into account the price and diversity of locations - it is a real bargain.

HDLock
04-14-2022, 01:18 AM
Pretty much all the providers nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different web hosts and pick the best.
I've finally found a good home with kvchosting.net server hosting. I can say that their customer support is helpful and responsive.

Jango
04-19-2022, 04:01 AM
I was recommended to get tzulo.com dedicated server hosting (http://www.tzulo.com/dedicated.html) by a friend, and have been a loyal user since.
The prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST!

MorStone
04-25-2022, 12:53 AM
I was recommended to kvchosting.net (https://kvchosting.net/) by a friend, and have been a loyal user since.
The prices are low, and their customer service is amazing. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this has been the BEST!

Jodi
05-04-2022, 03:24 AM
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

I've been using kvchosting.net for about 8 months. I run my site at their personal hosting plans.
The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder.