PDA

View Full Version : Temporary phone numbers to register or activate any account

AmeliaBailey
03-16-2022, 01:58 AM
SMSVERIFY is a temporary phone number service which you can use to pass the verification on the sites that require an SMS confirmation when registering an account.

Using our temporary numbers, you can register an unlimited amount of accounts on any sites that require SMS confirmation by mobile phone number.

Kleeeniks
03-17-2022, 01:41 AM
Wow, it's a very cool idea to provide temporary phone numbers in order to pass verification on different sites. However, there is a small question. Which countries are covered by your phone number and whether it will operate in France. Question two, will I be able to receive sms online france (https://quackr.io/temporary-numbers/france) if I am in another country and I need your temporary phone number? If this can be done, then I would not mind using your wonderful service, because for work I need to register on many sites, and I do not want to declassify my work phone number for some third-party sites. Please answer as soon as possible, I can't wait to test your service in practice. Thank you very much for your attention!