PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Webinar (Trading Research Group) View Count: 1002

JoeIskor
03-14-2022, 02:15 AM
Anyone who's spent time with Sierra Chart knows it's an extremely deep and powerful piece of software, with many features and options. It can take a lot of exploring and experience to discover configuration options that can greatly improve your productivity and quality of life with the platform.

That's where this webinar comes in! Join Jonathan van Clute, Community Manager at Trading Research Group and self-confessed Sierra Chart Efficiency Obsessive, as he shares 5 quick and easy productivity tips in Sierra Chart that you'll want to know about. This webinar will be short & sweet, but is structured to allow plenty of time for you to ask questions about the tips he shares and get the answers you need, live. It's completely free, so register now to attend!

Victordark
03-14-2022, 01:07 PM
I didn't hear the best reviews about this webinar because it seemed too boring. I understand them as I also had a rough experience with online courses. The worst thing you can do about online learning is listening to bloggers or read forums. These articles are not the opinion of the users but nothing more than an advertisement. When I tried a course that my mom told me about, on https://www.prendo.com/leadership-challenges/leading-change-and-transformation, I understood whose advice I will take for online courses.