PDA

View Full Version : Need Linux VPS for my new-built web sites

HDLock
11-18-2021, 12:47 AM
I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for my new-built web sites.
Budget $30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU
Min 2GB Ram
Min 50GB HDD
Min 1000GB Traffic
Any established web hosts you can recommend?
Any info on Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks in advance

Dexterity
11-19-2021, 11:03 AM
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com VPS plans are worthwhile.
Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedback from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.

Jango
11-23-2021, 12:38 AM
Very happy with hostnamaste.com and would not hesitate to recommend their OpenVZ VPS (https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php) hosting.
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

Shindo
11-25-2021, 11:20 AM
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are well-balanced and inexpensive.
Their support has been exceptional.
My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

MorStone
11-26-2021, 03:16 AM
You can trust hostnamaste.com hosting. Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for.
They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support. I want to make them all cookies!

Jodi
12-02-2021, 12:41 AM
I chose hostnamaste.com service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service.
Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

TonyJack
12-06-2021, 10:31 AM
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

Frost$
12-08-2021, 03:37 AM
I don't have anything bad to say about Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS (https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php) hosting service. They have easy to use interface.
I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.