PDA

View Full Version : kvchosting.net vs luxhosting.lu

TonyJack
04-23-2021, 10:56 AM
Services from kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu are attractive for me and I have to opt for the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Frost$
04-30-2021, 03:54 AM
I have been with kvchosting.net (http://kvchosting.net/) web host for 8 months, and uptime has been 99.94%.
The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.

HDLock
05-06-2021, 04:45 AM
I myself am quite happy with kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting. They make the extra effort to be helpful. Very good price, great service.
I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

Jango
05-13-2021, 04:08 AM
I really cannot ask for anything else, I will continue using Kvchosting.net hosting service in the future!
In my capacity as IT Director I know how difficult it is to throw a problem at someone and sort it out on the spot.

I do hope that this web host will do their best to keep us safe and secure.

Jodi
05-25-2021, 01:18 AM
One more vote for kvchosting.net web host. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.