View Full Version : I am looking for Windows hosting

HDLock
03-12-2021, 02:59 AM
Hello,
I am looking for Windows hosting:
Disk space - 50 gbs of SSD disk
Bandwidth - 2500 gbs
Please suggest a good host.
Any info on Hostnamaste.com windows hosting? Reliable or not?
Thanks.

Jango
03-17-2021, 01:08 AM
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Hostnamaste.com web host. And everything works well!
The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such a stable hosting service.

WanderWood
03-22-2021, 12:00 PM
Check out deals from legionbox.com and hosting.uk.
Helpful, friendly manner, prompt reply.

MorStone
03-23-2021, 03:04 AM
I am really impressed by Hostnamaste.com web host and the feature-rich Cheap Shared Hosting (https://www.hostnamaste.com/linux-plesk-shared-hosting.php) solutions.
My experience dealing with them has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others.

yurgen
03-31-2021, 08:01 AM
Have a look at accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Their support teams are very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems

Frost$
04-02-2021, 03:51 AM
When running a server and having several of my clients on there, it is very important issues get resolved quickly and these guys have it down, great job Hostnamaste.com provider. I m moving another of my site to them this week because I am happy with my experience. I am 100% happy and highly recommend this web host to others.