PDA

View Full Version : Thinking to get Colocation (USA location!)

Jango
06-09-2020, 07:30 AM
I would like to get Colocation hosting. Linux. USA location!
Do you know anything about Corespace.com USA web hosting services ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

TonyJack
06-10-2020, 10:39 AM
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com are the best hosting providers in the whole IT industry.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

yurgen
06-17-2020, 08:22 AM
Deals from inxy.com and hostingsource.com are the best to sign up with.
Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

Jodi
06-19-2020, 01:24 AM
They do automatic weekly backups. I'm VERY happy at how fast my sites load now. You can trust Corespace.com guys without any doubt.

Frost$
06-25-2020, 05:58 AM
you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.
I would very highly recommend Corespace colocation servers to anyone looking for the place to launch their business online.

Shindo
06-29-2020, 11:39 AM
Have a look at the best deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

HDLock
07-02-2020, 02:09 AM
It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable.
I am very happy with my choice. The Corespace.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions. Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down.