PDA

View Full Version : How important is Alexa rank?

rscomponentseo
03-24-2020, 02:53 AM
How important is Alexa rank?

WoodsPainting
03-24-2020, 03:00 AM
Hello Friends,

Alexa ranking enables us to see data about the number of sites linking to any other site.Alexa helps to know Global as well as the Local ranking of any website. In Alexa ranking, Global rank refers to traffic source data from all over the world.

RH-Calvin
03-24-2020, 05:35 AM
Alexa measures the traffic on your website and provide a numerical value to rank your domain in search engines. Alexa rank can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant sources.

sulbha
04-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Hi Friends,
Alexa is important, but not as much you completely depend on it. Basically Alexa is more important for those websites which have to sell or buy any service. Also important for those who provides advertisement on their website. People believe those websites most popular which have high Alexa rankings.

Alexa depends on how much traffic comes to a website. I also agree with it, but I have also experienced some different and unbelievable situations. Sometimes I have seen that my websites Alexa ranking is decreasing while my website is getting good traffic and sometimes Alexa ranking is increasing whilae my website is not getting traffic. Then I come up to the result that Alexa doesn't only depend on the traffic, its also depends on the Google's Algorithm Updates. Whenever Google updates new Algorithm, Alexa affects a lot.