PDA

View Full Version : What's the new social media app?

onlineprediction
02-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Hello friends,

What's the new social media app?

mariajonas
02-03-2020, 05:51 AM
Can you please elaborate on this? What exactly are you looking for with social media app?

sophiawils59
02-04-2020, 12:30 AM
Seems like @op got the answer because there is no reply to the question asked by the member!!

John-Smith
02-04-2020, 01:52 AM
There are many apps in the market and many more launched. Be specific before asking anything.

priyanarula
02-04-2020, 02:43 AM
What's the new social media app? Can you ellaborate for which purpose you are searching for?

Kleeeniks
04-04-2020, 08:17 AM
That's a strange thread. Why did you create it, OP? Did you want to promote something? Or did you try to solve some problem? There are a lot of new social media apps. You can do one on your own, if you want, LOL. This is as easy as a cake. If you use proper instruments for it, of course. For example, when I needed an app which was not existed on the market at all, I just created one by myself using Wavemaker low-code (https://www.wavemaker.com/low-code-app-development-platform) platform. The cool thing about it is that you don't need to be a programmer to use it. You need some additional information thou, but you don't need to be a real IT expert or hire a whole team of experts.

naksh
04-08-2020, 03:22 AM
Hello friends,

What's the new social media app?

Have you launched any?

JoeIskor
04-10-2020, 12:10 AM
That's a strange thread. Why did you create it, OP? Did you want to promote something? Or did you try to solve some problem? There are a lot of new social media apps. You can do one on your own, if you want, LOL. This is as easy as a cake. If you use proper instruments for it, of course. For example, when I needed an app which was not existed on the market at all, I just created one by myself using Wavemaker low-code (https://www.wavemaker.com/low-code-app-development-platform) platform. The cool thing about it is that you don't need to be a programmer to use it. You need some additional information thou, but you don't need to be a real IT expert or hire a whole team of experts.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM