PDA

View Full Version : What is rich anchor text?

rscomponentseo
01-22-2020, 05:01 AM
What is rich anchor text?

priyanarula
01-23-2020, 12:01 AM
Target your keywords within the link text or clickable text on website and linked to another website

ex: "Get web development services" = anchor text
"web development services" = keyword rich anchor text

or example: Suppose you are providing "adventure activities in himachal pradesh" and i have a website of "hotel". I might have page about the local area and say something, while you're here you can do "adventure activities"

Lik to the "adventure activities" Hope u understand my point!

Thanks

John-Smith
01-23-2020, 12:11 AM
Rich anchor text refers to links containing your target keywords within the link text!

ritesh3592
01-23-2020, 02:02 AM
The anchor text is the clickable link text that visitors see on your pages

sophiawils59
01-23-2020, 03:17 AM
It refers to any anchor text that has a portion of the intended keyword you would like to rank for

naksh
01-23-2020, 09:34 PM
Keyword rich anchor text refers to links containing your target keywords within the link text - as opposed to links which say "click here", "link", the domain name, the website name, and so on.

RH-Calvin
04-20-2020, 05:12 AM
Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text be relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text. The blue, underlined anchor text is the most common as it is the web standard, although it is possible to change the color and underlining through html code.