PDA

View Full Version : *what is blog promotion in seo..?

gunjanjain
12-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Hello friends,

I want to know that what is blog promotion in seo..?

rscomponentseo
12-14-2019, 04:55 AM
Hi Friends,
Blog Promotion Is Just As Important As Blog Writing You can't just create valuable, high-quality content for your blog and assume readers will find their way to your site to consume it. You must use blog promotion to promote your content so you can: Drive traffic from new audiences. Bring back existing audiences.

ferriesthai
12-17-2019, 04:09 AM
Hi All,
Blogger outreach is where you (as a blogger yourself or business owner), reach out to other bloggers to ask them to promote something or to guest post on their blog. Influencer marketing is when you reach out to people with a good number of followers to promote your content, product, or website to their followers.

sophiawils59
01-17-2020, 11:44 PM
Blog promotion is the process of promoting your blog pages in various search engines and social media to gain traffic and build your online popularity.

mariajonas
01-23-2020, 09:49 PM
Focusing on improving organic SEO will help your blog promotion and eventually lead more readers to your website.

priyanarula
01-23-2020, 10:13 PM
I want to know that what is blog promotion in seo..?

Promoting your blog in various blog websites i.e called blog promotion. Websites are: blogger, medium, wordpress, etc. But, promote only one blog on one website.
Don't make spammy blog.
Check high domain authority of blog submission websites
Don't write duplicate content for blog
Don't promote one blog on multiple websites

Thanks