PDA

View Full Version : Whats A Good Domain Rating?

rscomponentseo
09-25-2019, 05:29 AM
Whats A Good Domain Rating?

PrimeItSolution
09-25-2019, 08:40 PM
Its logarithmic scale means that it's much easier to improve your score if your domain authority is at a 20 or a 30 than if it was at a 70 or an 80. Domain authority between 40 and 50 is considered average, between 50 and 60 is considered good and over 60 is considered excellent.

John-Smith
09-25-2019, 10:54 PM
What is the current score of your website?

MVMinfotech18
09-25-2019, 11:19 PM
The scores will range from 1 to 100, higher the number, higher the ability to rank.

Good Domain Authority- Large number of high-quality external links means higher domain authority, whereas small businesses with fewer inbound links may have low DA score. A new website will have a domain authority score of one.

searchenginewings
10-03-2019, 01:41 AM
This post is a step-by-step guide to improving your Google rankings quickly. It’s the only fast SEO tactic that I know of. If you’ve never done it before, there may be huge opportunities to improve your Google rankings. The key is in your Analytics. If you can find the page that’s ranking, you can better optimize it for the phrase and watch the rank jump. This mindset will do nothing but impede your visibility in the search engines.

searchenginewings
10-03-2019, 01:42 AM
This post is a step-by-step guide to improving your Google rankings quickly. Its the only fast SEO tactic that I know of. If you've never done it before, there may be huge opportunities to improve your Google rankings. The key is in your Analytics. If you can find the page that ranking, you can better optimize it for the phrase and watch the rank jump. This mindset will do nothing but impede your visibility in the search engines.

mariajonas
10-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Whats A Good Domain Rating?

I would like to know a few details on your domain before stuffing the answer with non-required suggestions