PDA

View Full Version : Cheap VPS to sign up with ... any ideas?

Shindo
09-13-2019, 08:46 AM
I think of using a cheap VPS from either rockhoster.com or hostingsource.com, so which one is the best?

Jodi
09-16-2019, 01:13 AM
Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting (https://rockhoster.com/netherlands-vps) service is amazing, I must say. You will not do wrong if you give them a try.
I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes). Pretty amazing.

WanderWood
09-18-2019, 09:35 AM
Both companies - rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com - are worth trying.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Frost$
09-20-2019, 03:33 AM
Give Rockhoster.com a try. It provides a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price. They are always quick to respond to any issues.

TonyJack
09-24-2019, 10:26 AM
VPS deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.

HDLock
09-27-2019, 01:57 AM
Rockhoster.com makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.

yurgen
10-01-2019, 11:51 AM
VPS deals from hosting.uk and asvhost.com will be good for you.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Jango
10-02-2019, 01:59 AM
I have been using Rockhoster.com hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.

MorStone
10-09-2019, 01:36 AM
Excellent quality of service - I am happy with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting (https://rockhoster.com/netherlands-vps).
Every support request I have submitted has been resolved quickly (most within an hour) even at 2 am.