PDA

View Full Version : Linux VPS deals in Finland?

Frost$
07-30-2019, 06:18 AM
I'd like to choose the best web host: Linux, RAM: 2 GB, HDD: 45 GB, cPanel, Finland
Got to know about lusovps.com web host - their Linux VPS deals look affordable.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Any discounts?

Shindo
07-31-2019, 12:26 AM
I would recommend you having a look at qhoster.com as well. They are klnown to have a lot of VPS options within the Europe and Finland is one of the locations they have.

TonyJack
08-01-2019, 12:00 PM
Hosting.uk and asvhost.com VPS accounts are worthy.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

Jango
08-08-2019, 12:49 AM
As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to LusoVPS.com VPS hosting in Finland.
They were always right on top of everything that I needed. I strongly recommend it for every one.

TonyJack
08-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com can be suitable for all your needs.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..

MorStone
08-14-2019, 01:04 AM
Very happy with LusoVPS.com Finland VPS hosting (https://cart.lusovps.com/cart.php?gid=43) so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding. Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them.

Jodi
08-19-2019, 01:01 AM
I keep it simple and LusoVPS.com also keeps is simple, so it going good within us. I will recommend them here for someone who reads this. Really nice pricing for VPS in Finland.

WanderWood
08-23-2019, 10:54 AM
It seems to me the best VPS providers are: QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.

HDLock
08-30-2019, 03:56 AM
I highly recommend LusoVPS.com VPS hosting in Helsinki. Great features. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.