PDA

View Full Version : How do I know if conversion tracking is working correctly?

WoodsPainting
07-15-2019, 12:07 AM
How do I know if conversion tracking is working correctly?

Rscomp
07-15-2019, 01:55 AM
Once you establish goals within Google analytics verify that conversion you see are also shown on your advertising sing account. It really depends how you set up your account.

The easiest way is to click on your advertising and convert. Within 24 hours you should see a conversion.

ferriesthai
07-15-2019, 03:17 AM
My favorite approach to for this is utilizing extensions. The Google Tag Assistant for Chrome is easy to use and understand.

It’s not perfect but it does quickly alert you to issues that are worth digging in to further.

There’s also a Google Analytics Debugger extensions with provides a similar service focusing on GA tracking specifically.

Similarly Facebook has rolled out the Pixel Helper extension, which can aid in diagnosing tracking for FB.

HeavenlyBorn
07-22-2019, 09:55 PM
Checking your conversion tracking status

1. Log in to your AdWords account.
2. Click Tools, then choose Conversions from the drop-down menu.
3. In the conversions table, find the conversion action you want to check in the "Conversion" column, then look at the "Tracking status" column in that same row.

HeavenlyBorn
07-22-2019, 09:56 PM
Checking your conversion tracking status

1. Log in to your AdWords account.
2. Click Tools, then choose Conversions from the drop-down menu.
3. In the conversions table, find the conversion action you want to check in the "Conversion" column, then look at the "Tracking status" column in that same row.