PDA

View Full Version : How do you justify the cost of SEO tools?

gunjanjain
05-31-2019, 08:11 PM
Hello friends,

How do you justify the cost of SEO tools?

John-Smith
05-31-2019, 10:52 PM
We haven't and we aren't using any paid tools to do any of the SEO activity. So that we can't help you with that.

evejones
06-02-2019, 09:28 PM
There a lot of Free Tools out there so why do we need to spend money on paid ones?

PrimeItSolution
06-02-2019, 10:05 PM
if your asking that question, then there is no justification for the tools

before you even think about investing into any tools you should know exactly what your outcomes should be

with all the free tools out there you can accomplish what you need, I've done it for years and ranked just about any website on page one if this is your goal it just takes more effort on your part unless your time is worth more than a monthly plan

once you know your needs and outcomes only invest in any tools that will make you money otherwise seek out free tools and work with them

soniya_ss
06-02-2019, 10:54 PM
In SEO, I think there are plenty of free tools available and we can do pretty good with them. why purchase if we can do it with free tools/software?

ImpalaWardrobes
06-03-2019, 12:16 AM
I am sorry to say this, but if you are not able to justify it then this is a huge problem.

You should know your own value for your customers to value you.

Now if you are doing good seo management then you will get your customers on page 1 of Google and there is no better way for them to get customers.

You should be able to give them an idea about the ROI they can get once they show on page 1 of Google.