PDA

View Full Version : Cheap E-commerce Hosting In Switzerland?

MorStone
03-30-2016, 07:13 AM
Looking for hosting in Switzerland that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
What can you tell me about Swissns.ch and its hosting services? I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

TonyJack
04-01-2016, 05:09 AM
I think you should have more reliable names. My preferable option where to get low-cost reliable hosting is Smart-web-host.com (http://smart-web-host.com/clients/link.php?id=21). With their plans you will get stable featured plans and helpful responsive techies.

Paul-Henri
04-08-2016, 04:08 AM
According to my knowledge Smart-web-host.com is the best place to get hosting solutions. Their reliability is best, support is responsive and servers are powerful and fast. Use 30FURTHER coupon to get 30% off!

Frost$
04-12-2016, 07:10 AM
The guys at Swissns.ch know their stuff!
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.

===>>> Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

Dexterity
04-14-2016, 05:17 AM
I suggest to trust ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

Shindo
04-19-2016, 03:43 AM
If you are looking for high performance hosting may I recommend Hostwinds.com (https://www.hostwinds.com/). You will get solid network, skilled tech staff and low-cost featured plans, no matter what location is needed their support can handle it.

Jango
04-21-2016, 05:45 AM
Go ahead and contact Swissns.ch directly. They have actual 24/7 live support. I personally didn't believe him, but they do.
They answered all my questions fast and strove to help. Never had any major problems with the service and very little downtime that I am aware of.

I can suggest you following their twitter account cos they post some nice specials from time to time: twitter.com/swissns

Jodi
06-03-2016, 03:34 AM
I really appreciate all swissns.ch help in getting and keeping my sites running. They've been like active partners in my sites.
Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtime but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.

Thoughtgrid
01-03-2017, 02:27 AM
We offer high quality e-commerce application development and all the type web application see our quality services