PDA

View Full Version : ssd unlimited hosting

Shindo
02-28-2014, 05:40 AM
I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
They should have unlimited features and ssd.
I have already found Kvchosting.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?

Jodi
03-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Kvchosting.com is good well-known reliable host. They're using HYBRID SSD within their unlimited hosting plans.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

TonyJack
03-05-2014, 05:46 AM
You can rely on Kvchosting.com (http://www.kvchosting.com/) plans. Many webmasters are satisfied with their high uptime, big variety of features and knowledgeable support.

Frost$
03-07-2014, 07:38 AM
After struggling with horrible companies I moved to kvchosting.com. I was absolutely stunned at the speed of the support team at this web hosting provider. I didn't expected that their response and resolution was too fast.. It's less than 5 minutes then my modules are working properly.. - this is great!

Paul-Henri
03-12-2014, 05:05 AM
You will be pleased with Kvchosting.com affordable deals. They are experienced hosting provider which plans are featured, support team is knowledgeable and prices are low.

HDLock
03-13-2014, 08:40 AM
Joined kvchosting.com after reading good reviews on this website
The people on the site are so helpful. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly.

Dexterity
03-17-2014, 05:52 AM
According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.

Jango
03-19-2014, 07:15 AM
Kvchosting.com have being seen in MACWORLD for December issue. Great plus for their team.
I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.

Shindo
03-24-2014, 05:31 AM
Thanks for your replies guys! I see that Kvchosting.com is really trustworthy host with affordable and quality solutions.