PDA

View Full Version : Offshore hosting is required

Jango
02-14-2014, 05:39 AM
I'm in search of reliable place where I can get decent offshore hosting service along with backups.
One of my clients expressed really good things about warez-host.com
I am still not sure to trust them or not.
What can you say about them? Any other options for my consideration?

Paul-Henri
02-18-2014, 02:31 AM
My preferable host is Exmasters.com to get european protected powerful hosting solutions with professional team and solid network.

MorStone
02-19-2014, 08:27 AM
I've been using warez-host.com for not so long and they're fantastic. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a lot better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up the phone.
They keep everything running smoothly!

Dexterity
02-21-2014, 03:47 AM
I suggest you to use hosting from citynetworkhosting.com. They are offering stable plans with helpful support for low prices.

Shindo
02-28-2014, 04:33 AM
According to my research cddhosting.com is offering quality hosting solutions. You will receive stable network, various useful features and skilled support team

Jodi
03-04-2014, 05:20 AM
I'd like to point our that warez-host.com is the best offshore host (http://warez-host.com/) I've ever tried before.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.

Frost$
03-10-2014, 06:30 AM
The service has been great, I would recommend this host to anyone.
Their customer service is great as well. I had a recent support call with warez-host.com and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.

HDLock
03-14-2014, 05:51 AM
The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone).
I'll be with warez-host.com for a long time to come I think.

TonyJack
03-27-2014, 02:39 AM
As I see 7Host.com (http://www.7host.com/) will meet your demands. They are experienced host with trustworthy service, high uptime and professional techies.

Webwerks-rit
04-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.