PDA

View Full Version : Is SSD VPS better?

Stein
09-13-2013, 01:53 AM
Having checked kvchosting.com web hosting plans, I got to know that they offered SSD VPS servers. I am not familiar with this solution as I have never heard about it before.
What is SSD VPS server? What profits will I have using it?

Shindo
09-20-2013, 03:11 AM
SSD's are much faster, they have upto 100 times more IOPS (Input/output operations per second) compared to normal drives
I can say that Kvchosting (http://www.kvchosting.com/) service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. Get 60% off with coupon code cloudvps

Dementor
09-26-2013, 02:23 AM
According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com offer really good hosting at reasonable rates. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

smashedpanel
09-30-2013, 05:10 AM
Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher.

Paul-Henri
10-01-2013, 02:54 AM
I can say that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

Stein
10-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Now I am sure that using Kvchosting.com to get ssd vps is really best option. Their solutions are cheap and quality, thanks for your assistance.

Jango
11-19-2013, 05:16 AM
I recognized that kvchosting.com is being seen in MACWORLD for December issue.

The customer service is prompt and always give me the information I need to make my website function the best.

==> contact them directly for further details.

MorStone
11-25-2013, 04:04 AM
Kvchosting.com is reliable web host. I like their hosting deals, pricing is reasonable.
Well, found really nice discount: Get 80% OFF of First Month on all regular VPS packages - use the coupon " cyber13vps " on signing up to grab this offer.

Jodi
11-28-2013, 03:31 AM
I would recommend anyone to Kvchosting.com
I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.

Dexterity
12-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Uptime and reliability of Kvchosting.com has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and I must say that they are really knowledgeable.

TonyJack
02-11-2014, 05:58 AM
SSD's are much faster, they have upto 100 times more IOPS (Input/output operations per second) compared to normal drives

Indeed, I can also add that sugarvps.com ssd vps plans are second to none. They are providing fastest server solutions for lowest prices as possible.