PDA

View Full Version : New guy...

ewomack
08-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Hello,

I registered a while ago but I apparently never introduced myself (unless it's gone away).

Hello, I'm Ed. I run websites mainly as a hobby but I'm always interested in promotional techniques and SEO nonetheless.

Hello all! :)

EDIT: ahhhh... whoops... I did introduce myself... well, let's make this a grand re-introduction!!!

safe sites
08-16-2008, 09:14 PM
Hi Ed

I only registered today so thought I would say Hi, I run my own website which I only got online just 3 weeks ago but was doing research on it for just over 18 months and finally started building it around 7 weeks ago and still have lots of work to do on it though and I will probably always have loads of work to do on it,
Since it's a subject I don't feel will ever die out.

Yet I found that google had got it in it's search results in the 1st week which kind of surprised me since it was a brand new site.

Feel free to ask me anything via PM, comments or jump on my site and use that to email me as I'm like my website I am here to help.

Thanks
Tom @ Safe-Sites

smartoptions777
08-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Hello,

You may consider adding adsense to your website to make some extra profit monthly. If you would like to know how and for some extra tips visit:

http://www.the-global-internet.com/adsense.htm