PDA

View Full Version : Ff3

Todd W
06-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Who downloaded it today?

I did.

agua
06-17-2008, 05:57 PM
I did - but haven't installed it yet - is it good?

Todd W
06-17-2008, 06:18 PM
I did - but haven't installed it yet - is it good?

Working good.
The address bar takes some getting used to. It includes titles now and I can't find a way to disable that. It has to re-learn which URLs you got to the most to rank them highest that was annoying for about an hour :lol:

Seems to load a lil faster I haven't browsed TOO MUCH yet.

I'd like to be able to add a custom button next to home called 'MY FAVS' and have it load in tabs my favorite sites for checking. I know you can do this with HOME and Bookmarks but I want to add another button for it... is this possible? Home = Google, and I use GBookMarks anyway.

Westech
06-17-2008, 06:19 PM
I tried to this morning but the Mozilla website was buckling under the pressure. I'll probably try again later tonight or tomorrow.

rpanella
06-17-2008, 06:19 PM
I just downloaded it, seems good so far.

The only plugin I have that isn't compatible with it is Google Browser Sync. Hopefully google will be updating it soon.
________
ARIZONA DISPENSARIES (http://dispensaries.org/)

Chris
06-17-2008, 06:42 PM
There aren't any addition ad blocking stuff we need to worry about?

rpanella
06-17-2008, 08:08 PM
There aren't any addition ad blocking stuff we need to worry about?

Nothing built into the browser that I know of. They still have a couple ad-blocking add-ons I believe.
________
OLD MAN VIDEO (http://www.****tube.com/categories/29/old-man/videos/1)

Westech
06-18-2008, 07:55 AM
I just installed it. Seems pretty nice so far. The built in popup blocker seems to behave exactly the same as in FF2, aside from an obscure bug they fixed that used to block certain user-initiated new windows from Flash. I don't see any extra built in ad blocking stuff.

Blue Cat Buxton
06-18-2008, 02:15 PM
I also downloaded it last night and agree that the new address bar takes a bit of getting used to. nothing really negative though